Professional Consulting Services
From helping behavioral and medical businesses get caught up on back-office paperwork to building a business plan that gets you noticed by investors and funders, First Integrated Counseling and Consulting Services is here to help. We help our providers reach their objectives with expert financial management and smart, strategic planning. We provide business coaching consultation to startups and small businesses, We help our clients work smarter, not harder. Our Services includes:
What do we offer?
- Medical and Behavioral credentialing, Working with credentialing payers, First Integrated Counseling and Consulting Services supports absolute transparency of credentialing process for providers. We are able to provide a client with statuses for all the opened processes online; or by request, we also gladly send credentialing reports including all the details and proof of pending or approved cases. We are familiar with State Laws and Insurance Regulations. Due to long-term on the job relationships with numerous insurances, we quickly achieve positive results. During and after credentialing process, we keep our client’s information as non-disclosed for third parties.
- Billing and coding, At First Integrated Counseling and Consulting Services, we utilized a Health Level-7 to transfer and share data which makes it easy for you to focus on what you passionate about: your practice. Our reports are geared to serve your special needs such as patient analysis, specific insurance analysis, diagnosis analysis, and many more! We help companies increase their cash flow by following up on all your claims that are delayed for 30 or more days; recovering their outstanding balances; conducting research and correspondence; appealing rejected claims; and re-filing when necessary.
- Medical Auditing, whether you need an outsourced service or looking for a software solution, we can simplify your auditing requirements. Our Audit Services are managed by a nationwide network of credentialed auditors who ensure your organization is compliant and receive timely, accurate results. Audit Manager was designed by those same auditors to give you a streamlined tool for managing your audits. We merged audit workflow, management, education and reporting capabilities into one easy-to-use, web-based solution.
- Executive Coaching, Whether you are looking for ways to better manage your thriving business, keep employees and stakeholders motivated, take a business public, or anything in-between, First Integrated Counseling and Consulting Services is here to help you push the limits and take you to the next level. Our executive coaching team will empower you to face the tough issues and deal with them effectively. We’ll guide you to understanding and clearing obstacles that stand in the way of your progress. So that your team and your business prosper.
Coaching and Consulting for Small Businesses
During our Coaching sessions we offer our clients Guidance to help identify strengths and weaknesses — then enhance and minimize them, respectively — set attainable short and long-term goals, strategize on how you’ll meet them and sort out your priorities; Encouragement to help identify advantages to the business might not be recognized, discover personal motivators and act as a sounding board for feelings and ideas not ready to share with partners or employees; Objectivity to help clients look at things in a fresh light, provide clients with invaluable feedback and hold them accountable for their actions or lack thereof. Business coaching programs address the following:
- Cash-Flow Problems: Tied-up finances are the bane of many new businesses. When you think you’re already stretching the budget, business consultants can show you ways to trim bottom your line and streamline costs.
- Crisis Management or Business Transition: unforseen events or significant business disruptions can rock a company to its core. With one-on-one or group business coaching, you have the resources to adapt quickly.
- Talent Management: Hiring, managing, and retaining top-tier employees is a specialized skill many business mentors readily teach.
- Sales and Revenue Growth: As the backbone of your small business, coaches work tirelessly to package individual strategies to boost your brand awareness, reach, customer conversions and end-of-day profits.
- Process Improvements: Creating operations and systems that work for your small business is key to its smooth sailing — and your sanity.
- Personal Accountability: More often than not, small business owners can just get overwhelmed. We all need someone to listen to us and provide advice. Business coaching services provide the scaffolding, direction, and accountability to turn yesterday’s habits into tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Those Looking to Strengthen General Business Acumen: There is so much to learn when you run your own business. Those looking to sharpen their skills, develop new practices, or get up-to-date with the most current business methods turn to business consultants to do so
- Life Coaching, We help our clients navigate life changes processes. Together we identify what matters most, what has been limiting them, and we design a personalized action plan to help our clients move forward. Most importantly, we keep them accountable for taking aligned action to stay on track. We can help Clients with: Career, Work, Business: Improve career satisfaction, transition to a fulfilling career, start or grow your business, and transform your money mindset; Emotional and Physical Well-being: Eliminate worries, stress and anxiety, lose weight and gain energy, and develop healthy habits; People and Relationships: Find a soul mate, increase emotional intimacy, learn effective communication, cultivate support networks; and Personal growth: Improve self-esteem and confidence, add more play, adventure, creativity to life, realize your true potential.